Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Altec 288-8k datasheet

  1. #1
    Inactive Member CNC's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 20th, 2006
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello Altec friends,

    I am a proud owner of some Altec 288-8K to high frequency drivers and search desperately a data sheet in addition. Does somebody have this datasheet and would send them to me? Thank you very much!

    HP: I would also sell two pairs (250? each driver)!

    Sorry for my bad english, I'm from Germany forums

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sguttag's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2006
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Alois,

    I have the installation instructions for the "K" series of the 288/291 drivers.

    The data sheet for the 288K should be identical to the 288L (the last of the 288 line). The only differences that I'm aware of are the 4-hole bolt pattern that works with the MRII594A. The 288L and the 299A have 5 mounting holes on their face (3 in the familiar triangular formation and 4 in the square formation).

    Is there a place one can upload such a document? It would be nice if there was a library where one could upload PDF documents so others may enjoy.

    Steve

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member GM's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2002
    Location
    Chamblee, Ga.
    Posts
    4,967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

    Post

    Greets!

    Never used it, so as always YMMV: http://rapidshare.de/

    GM

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Post

    I've got a lot of new scans and am working on getting them posted as quickly as possible.

    Two of them will eb the 288 K & L series...

    People can (and do) e-mail me pdf's of Altec literature - I post them as fast as I can.

    <font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ September 22, 2006 11:48 PM: Message edited by: Todd W. White ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member sguttag's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2006
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Todd...that will work! If there is something that you don't have that I have I would be happy to send it off.

    From the later years, I have the CD-ROMs that MarkIV and EVI made...they predate pdf and use the TIFF scans and a program to put them together...one of these days I plan to import them into PDF...at least the things I use like the 299, MR64 MR94...etc.

    Note some of the stuff I have uploaded to a site called Film-Tech since I'm on the theatre side of things...thus those Altec items that pertain to movie theatres can often be found there.

    Steve

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.